At Concord Chiropractic it’s important to us that your first visit and introduction to our practice is a pleasant experience. To this end, we would like to provide you with some practical information and FAQ’s on what to expect at your first appointment, including information that is required, accepted insurance plans, exam and treatment protocol, and appointment scheduling.
Scheduling an appointment
Concord Chiropractic offers flexible scheduling which in some cases may include a same day appointment. If you are acutely injured or in pain, please make sure to tell the chiropractic administrator when you call. First visits take longer than subsequent appointments, so keep that in mind. It is helpful, but not required, if you can provide the following information:
- Date of birth
- Name of insurance company
- Insurance ID number
- Subscriber name
- Subscriber date of birth (if different than patient’s)
What to bring to your first appointment
- Any x-rays or reports relevant to current injury or complaint
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Comfortable clothing
What to expect on the first visit
- The chiropractic administrator will collect pertinent information on health history, prior treatment and current symptoms.
- Dr. Kinsman will then review this information and perform a standard chiropractic examination.
- In most cases, patients will receive a chiropractic adjustment at the first appointment.
Most insurance plans include copays, coinsurance and/or deductibles that are the responsibility of the patient. Patients with insurance coverage that is not currently accepted at Concord Chiropractic will be provided with a statement that may be submitted by the patient directly to his or her insurance company.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Medicare Preferred
- GIC (UniCare State Indemnity Plan)
- Brighton Marine (US Family Health Plan)